SINGAPORE SCHOOL MANILA
"If you study to remember you will forget. But if you study to understand you will remember."
The Positive Approach
This is a programme designed to teach young people to become responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities. It is based on the understanding that discipline must be taught and that discipline teaches.
THE SSM EXPERIENCE
THE FIRST TEACHER
As your childs' first teacher, you play a big part in how well your son or daughter does in school.
PARTNER WITH US!
We invite you to work with our teachers to help students get all they can out of their growing years.
THE SINGAPORE SCHOOL MANILA EXPERIENCE
• Pre-school, Primary (grades 1 to 6), Lower Secondary (grades 7 to 8), Cambridge IGCSE (grades 9 to 10) and Cambridge International AS/A levels or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)(grades 11 to 12)
• Trilingual education covering British English, Filipino and Mandarin
• Young, energetic and highly trained faculty
• Small student-teacher ratio to maintain quality student-teacher classroom time
For Pre-school – maximum of 12 students to 2 teachers
For higher levels – maximum of 24 students per class
• School curriculum includes after school activities such as music, Tae kwon do, football, performing arts, etc.
• In addition to the school’s academic program, children are offered closely supervised “special time” allotted to finish school work and other areas of study that need more attention.
• Adherence to NO HOMEWORK POLICY (up to Secondary 2) to encourage quality family time outside the school; homework is given to IGCSE and AS/A Level or International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) students to prepare them for university level.
• Clean, child-safe facilities enclosed within a secure, exclusive community; equipped with security cameras for added security within the school grounds
• Uniforms are required from Mondays to Thursdays; casual wear on Fridays.